Website Audit & Recommendations Report
Fix problems holding you back and uncover opportunities to skyrocket your rankings and traffic with a comprehensive website audit and recommendations report.
From on-site technical issues to optimization to user experience and content opportunities, we leave no stone unturned, delivering comprehensive and insightful recommendations to improve website performance and search visibility. While every audit is different and focuses on the specific needs, goals, and audiences of each client, most of our audits include:
- Diagnosing technical problems, site speed, crawl errors, and usability issues that impede rankings, traffic, and conversions.
- Making CMS updates, including to themes, plugins, and other integrations, as well as recommending changes to improve CMS functionality.
- Assessing security vulnerabilities.
- Reviewing schema and structured data.
- Identifying keyword and content opportunities to drive targeted traffic and boost rankings.
- Making specific page-level optimization recommendations for content and meta data.
- Assessing site organization and menu navigation.
- Evaluating off-site SEO factors such as inbound link profiles or Google My Business (GMB), citations, and reviews for local businesses.
- Reviewing Google Analytics and Google Search Console data to support recommendations.
Depending on the size of the site, we will typically deliver the detailed recommendations report within 30 days. We will then schedule a follow-up call to discuss the results and answer all your questions.
We also typically include 3-5 hours of technical support and development time so we can actually fix some (or all) of the most pressing issues we identify.
Pricing for our no-nonsense website audits and recommendations reports start at $2,000. Contact us with any questions or to get started!