So what’s the big deal about SEO?
Here are just few statistics that demonstrate the value of SEO, and why any business can benefit from improved visibility in search engines:
- There are over a billion searches every day on Google alone (Google).
- 93% of all online traffic comes from a search engine (Forrester).
- 60% of search engine clicks go to the top three results on the first page (Optify).
- Traffic from organic search results achieves 200% more conversions than banner, affiliate and social shopping referrals (Econsultancy).
- Over 70% of search traffic comes from “long tail” searches — i.e. queries of 3 or more words that are specific in nature (SEOmoz).
No matter what business you’re in, it’s a safe bet your audiences — customers, prospects, journalists, and influencers — are constantly searching the Web for information. Obviously, you want these people to find you when searching for relevant information online.
At SixEstate, we help brands achieve widespread search engine visibility. We help you improve your position in search results and drive targeted, engaged visitors to your site from search engines.
Our SEO programs are based on the principle that great content is the best SEO. We don’t just optimize websites and fix technical issues. We create targeted, industry-leading content that establishes your website as an authority platform that actually deserves to rank on page one for a wealth of search terms tied to your most important topics and issues.
Our clients typically see dramatic growth in search traffic, and improved rankings within 30 days.
While a successful SEO campaign needs to be customized based on your specific needs, goals, and assets, all our SEO programs include these core features:
- Diagnosing Technical Issues — We find and fix technical SEO issues that are holding your site back, which may include duplicate content, missing or flawed meta data, poor URL structure, site architecture problems, and other needless roadblocks to top rankings.
- Keyword Research — Comprehensive keyword research and analysis to identify the keywords you should be targeting, as well as aligning pages and sections across your site with specific keywords — i.e. determining what pages should target what keywords.
- Meta Data Optimization — We improve title tags and meta descriptions to help boost rankings for target keywords, as well as entice searchers to click on your listing in the search results.
- Blog Content — We publish targeted, well-optimized blog content to establish your site as an industry authority, drive traffic via “the long tail” and naturally attract links. Learn more about our professional blogging service, called Newsblogging.
- Link Building — Custom, high-quality link building initiatives, which may include linkbait creation and outreach, guest blogging, online PR, and much more. We focus on obtaining relevant, worthwhile links from reputable sites and blogs — no paid links, link schemes, or other link building practices that are against Google guidelines.
- Local SEO — This includes helping you claim and update your Google Places profile; expanding your presence on other local platforms; on-site local optimization; citation building; implementing a customer review strategy; and much more.
If you’re interested in a comprehensive SEO program custom tailored for your brand, contact us at 646.415.7507 or [email protected], or by filling out the form on the right.
Custom SEO programs start at $2,000/month.
SEO Site Review & Recommendations Report
Looking for a lower-cost, one-time package instead of a monthly campaign? We’ll provide you with a comprehensive SEO Site Review & Recommendations Report to diagnose any problems that are holding your site back, and provide detailed recommendations that you can implement immediately to improve rankings and drive search traffic.
An SEO Site Review & Recommendations Report starts at $1,500.