It’s no surprise that the world’s largest and most successful brands are turning to content as a major part of the marketing mix. The reality is, content isn’t just a part of the mix anymore; it’s the foundation for long-term, successful online marketing.
At SixEstate, we’re not just marketers. We’re seasoned journalists and editors. We’re published authors. We create custom content programs — from content strategy to execution — that can serve as the backbone for all of your brand’s online efforts. We create content that establishes thought leadership and connects your brand with the issues you care about and the audiences you want to reach. We create content that deserves to dominate search results for related keywords and topics.
So, What Content Can We Create For Your Business?
SixEstate has experience creating content across a wide range of industries and topic areas, including science, technology, health care, consumer products, travel, entrepreneurship, public policy, and more. We have the editorial team and industry-specific expertise to produce the content your business needs to reach your audiences and propel your marketing campaigns. We offer an array of content creation services, including:
- Blog posts: Published several times/week, blog posts showcase thought leadership by positioning your brand as an expert on the issues, news, and trends that influence your business and your customers. Blog posts lay the foundation for long-term online and search engine visibility. Learn more about our approach to professional blogging here.
- Landing Pages: Successful landing pages provide valuable information on a specific topic important to your brand and your customers. SixEstate creates landing pages that become vital resources that deserve to rank for your most important search terms, and demonstrate expertise when your target audiences land on them.
- Glossaries: A comprehensive glossary is a roundup of important terms and concepts in your industry, including concise and thoughtful definitions. A well-executed glossary can become a powerhouse industry resource that drives traffic, earns inbound links, and social shares.
- White Papers & Guides: The most effective white papers and industry guides offer readers an in-depth and highly beneficial explanation of a topic that directly relates to their needs. If executed properly, white papers and guides can be an excellent lead generation tool.
- eBooks: Similar to white papers and guides but more robust, eBooks should fill a content gap in your field, and should strive to be the best content available on that subject. eBooks can also be distributed – for free or for sale – via platforms like Amazon Kindle and iBooks.
- Case Studies: There’s no better way to convey your company’s capabilities and expertise than with content-rich case studies that offer a detailed look into your services and the experiences of your customers. Case studies demonstrate how your company solves problems and adds value. They not only help attract visitors to your site, but they’re also an effective sales tool. Case studies can propel a prospect to take action.
- Newsletters: The problem with most corporate newsletters is that, well, they just aren’t newsworthy. SixEstate newsletters, on the other hand, focus on providing valuable news and highlights tailored for your subscribers. Newsletters keep your audiences informed on a regular basis, and can drive significant traffic back to your site.
- Infographics: Compelling infographics explain a complex concept in an easy-to-understand and visually appealing way. Infographics appeal to people because they’re informative, fun, and easy to share. As a result, infographics can be a huge traffic driver, and powerful source of inbound links and social shares.
Whether you’re looking for a one-time content project, or an ongoing content marketing program, SixEstate has the team and expertise to produce expert-level content, and harness that content for lasting results.
SixEstate combines professional journalism with intelligent SEO to create custom content programs that move the needle. Want to learn more about how we can help your brand establish thought leadership and dominate search with powerful content? Contact us at 646.415.7507, firstname.lastname@example.org, or by filling out the contact form.