Responsive WordPress Design & Development
More than a pretty face, we build powerhouse websites that move the needle — from whatever device your customers are using.
Whether you’re a B2B enterprise with a global audience or small business trying to reach local customers, we design websites that are not just beautiful, but also built for maximum performance and functionality.
What sets SixEstate apart from other website development companies?
- Through detailed design briefs, questionnaires, and analyses of your current website, content, navigation, and Google Analytics, we truly get to know your business, your audiences, and the needs and goals for your new website before even starting on design work. This 360-degree view of your business allows us to strategically map out site elements and calls-to-action that will resonate with target audiences.
- Our rigorous design process starts with wireframes, then moves to homepage designs, then to multiple page template designs (most projects include 8 or more page designs), and then to responsive. We seek constant client feedback along the way, including multiple rounds of revisions through each design phase and requiring approval before moving from one phase to the next. In other words, we guarantee complete satisfaction with how each page of your site will look and simply will not move forward until you are 100% satisfied.
- We take site organization and navigation extremely seriously. If you don’t have a site map, we can help you plan one. If you have one already, we will review it and offer suggestions. We use this to help determine content priorities, calls-to-action, and of course, navigation.
- We build in WordPress the right way, using child themes and function calls, and never hard-code into the theme, a shortcut most developers use that can lead to major functionality and appearance issues down the road.
- We also install and properly configure a suite of plugins that will help your website with crucial functionality like on-page SEO, social media integration, site speed, image optimization, security, database back-ups, and more.
- Functionality and performance are our top priorities, and we include all necessary functionality in the cost of a project. We will never upcharge you in the middle of a project for core website needs that should have been accounted for at the start.
- We always help transition content to the new site prior to launch, and give you the tools and training to manage this process internally moving forward.
- We set up Google Analytics and Google Search Console on your new website, or make sure that your existing accounts are properly integrated without any interruption of data.
- From domain registration, to website hosting, to email hosting, we make sure your website is launched seamlessly and that you always have full control of your assets, whether that means working with your existing providers or IT department, or helping you get set up with new ones. We are not a hosting company, will never charge for hosting services, and will always advocate for our clients to own and retain full access to their assets.
Pricing for a powerhouse responsive WordPress website starts at $6,500 (including 8 page template designs) and goes up from there for bigger sites or enhanced functionality, like e-commerce. Contact us with any questions or to get started!